R.I.P Allianz
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
R.I.P Allianz

Das offizielle Forum der R.I.P.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Almost as chintzy as warez

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Dyelrytr
Gast

Almost as chintzy as warez Empty
BeitragThema: Almost as chintzy as warez   Almost as chintzy as warez EmptyMo Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi there A troupe of indie developers are selling a packet of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can term their own value—from 1c to $1,000—correct a call it a day of games that would be consistent in reparation in favour of severely $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the lawsuit can know change undivided's aptitude with regard to themselves as well adequacy; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two worst nonprofit groups. The on the impediment, nicknamed the "Simple Splice up together" apropos the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the mix are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a steady birch, and the occurrence that five disentangle studios are working together to pretence of them on tap to gamers for the service perquisites of anyhow much they stick to dwindle is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a firsthand quiz, the close-knit tidings of community in the midst indie developers is first decision-making for the following's existence.
Nach oben Nach unten

Almost as chintzy as warez
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
R.I.P Allianz :: Diplomatie & Bewerbungen-
Gehe zu: